Descripción de la oferta de trabajo
Our client is looking for a full-time recruiting specialist to join their remote operations team. The company is a national home cleaning franchise and our team members work completely remotely….we have team members in California, El Salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, South Africa, and India at the moment. We do regular residential and vacation rental cleaning in multiple cities across the United States.
- Manage the talent acquisition process, including recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants
- Perform outbound and inbound screenings of candidates
- Develop and conduct assessments as needed to identify the best possible talent for our cleaning service business
- Coordinate with the Operations Manager to narrow down candidate shortlists
- Developing recruiting and hiring strategies
- Conduct onboarding and ensure compliant documentation is maintained
- Coming up with innovative ideas to continue growing our brand
- Having fun!
- Have a reliable internet connection for you to work
- A very strong understanding of English/Spanish, both written and spoken.
- Self-motivated, energetic individual with a natural ability to empathize.
- A driver, doer who loves delivering & achieving goals, taking tasks and projects all the way to completion.
- Able to connect with and evaluate people. Experience with outbound calls preferred.
- 1+ years of recruiting experience with US-based businesses
- Reliable and punctual
Payment and Schedule
- Hourly rate: $6.25/hr USD
- Base Monthly Salary of $1,000 USD
- Payments are processed on a bi-monthly basis (1st and middle of the month)
- Full-Time Position and Schedule: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT (Monday through Friday) – 1 hr lunch break