Descripción de la oferta de trabajo
JOB DUCK IS HIRING EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTS
Job Duck is a virtual staffing company that matches candidates to work from home for a single U.S.-based business, usually a law firm.
The Personal / Executive Assistant is responsible for being the client’s “right-hand person.” They will work side by side to bring success to the business. As a Personal / Executive Assistant, you will filter and attend to day-to-day functions and work as an initial filter for the leadership team. Applying here is just the first step in our multiple-stage application process.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Scheduling meetings and managing calendars to ensure success for the client’s day-to-day schedule and operations.
• Drafting emails, letters, reports, and minutes to prioritize a smooth workflow.
• Facilitating communication by acting as the point of contact between internal and external parties.
• Preparing and organizing travel arrangements such as flights, accommodation, and transportation.
• Answering phone calls, emails, and messages to filter the importance of messages received.
•Other tasks as determined by the client
To be considered for this opportunity, you should have the following:
• A degree in Business Administration or a related field.
• At least six months of proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or related field.
• Advanced or native-level English skills (written and spoken).
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Attention to Detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Phone etiquette.
• Outstanding time-management skills.
• Your own reliable and updated PC, a headset, and good internet speed (at least 30mb/s).
What can Job Duck offer you?
• Total Annual Compensation is USD9,600 – USD 12,300 dependent upon experience
• Paid Time Off
• Holiday pay rate where applicable
• Eligible for a salary increase every six months
• Eligible for annual bonuses
• Referral Bonuses
• 100% Remote/Home Based Position
• Full-Time position
• Long-Term Career Opportunity
• Parental Leave
• Professional Development and Training opportunities
• Dedicated Team Member for ongoing support during employment
• Core Value Alignment with our clients
We encourage you to apply now!
Are you looking for a work-life balance? Duck for it!
Every candidate has to pass each step in our application process to become part of our team.